Kindly read the Admission Policy carefully, before filling the admission form.
- The mandatory fields in form are marked with (*).
- Applicant needs to fill / apply separately along with application fees for each course i.e., if you want to apply for two courses then you need to fill two separate application forms online along with application fees for each application.
- It is strongly advised to visit NFSU admission page (https://www.nfsu.ac.in/admission) for the latest update.
- If your last semester result is yet to be declared, you can apply for admission. In that case you need to enter the marks or grade of semester for which you had mark-sheet / provisional mark-sheet i.e., if you are doing B.Sc. Chemistry and your 6th Semester examination is yet not conducted or 6th semester result is awaited then enter the marks up-to Semester-5 in educational-qualification details.
- In case of Undergraduate programme, if HSC result is yet to be declared, you can apply for admission.
- Only those applications will be considered for admission in which the application fee is paid successfully.
- An application fee is non-refundable in any case.
- All the applicants who have submitted application form along with application fee are allowed to appear in the entrance examination conducted by NFSU; however, it does not mean that the applicant is eligible for admission in the applied program.
- Applicants need to abide by the rules and regulation related to provisional mark-sheet, document submission deadlines, provisional admission, refund of fees and admission cancellation decided by the NFSU. Applicant shall abide by any other decision taken by authority of the NFSU in case applicant is failing to follow this cited rules and regulation.
- It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to check the website related to important dates, schedule of entrance examination, merit list, counselling schedule or any other important announcement related to admission.
- It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to check the eligibility criteria, fee structure and other relevant details of your programme from the website (https://www.nfsu.ac.in/admission).
- Eligibility / equivalent committee will check the eligibility or equivalence of your degree for the admission in case if you chose any other option while filling the online application form. The decision of the eligibility / equivalence committee will be final, and applicant needs to obey it in any case.
- For any other queries you can refer to respective schools, as follows:
Sr. No. Admission Inquiry - School Name Inquiry Email ID 1 School of Forensic Psychology firstname.lastname@example.org 2 School of Pharmacy email@example.com 3 School of Police Science & Security Studies firstname.lastname@example.org 4 School of Medico-Legal Studies email@example.com 5 School of Doctoral Studies & Research firstname.lastname@example.org 6 School of Forensic Science email@example.com 7 School of Behavioural Science firstname.lastname@example.org 8 School of Engineering & Technology email@example.com 9 School of Cyber Security & Digital Forensics firstname.lastname@example.org 10 School of Law, Forensic Justice & Policy Studies email@example.com 11 School of Management Studies firstname.lastname@example.org 12 School of Earth, Space and Internet Technologies email@example.com 13 Query related to admission of Tripura Campus firstname.lastname@example.org
- I read the terms and conditions for admission carefully, understood, agreed, and have no objection.