The Center for International Relations promotes establishing a strong and meaningful relationship with international academic bodies, research laboratories, and industry partners in the domain of Forensic and allied Sciences. The aim of the Center for International Relations is to coordinate and facilitate international activities in-line with National Forensic Sciences University global reach out vision.
- Promote NFSU as one of the most innovative Universities in the domain of Forensic Sciences and its interdisciplinary subjects in the world.
- Ensure strong cooperation with international partners and Forensic Laboratories of repute.
- Fulfill the educational and training needs of international students and professionals in the domain of Forensic Sciences and allied Sciences.
- Provide best academic opportunities to international students through a commitment to the importance of understanding other cultures.
- To establish connections with international Universities in the areas of mutual interest and through relevant Memoranda of Understanding (MoUs).
- Facilitate opportunities for international students to pursue studies at NFSU.
- To conduct specially designed short-term training programmes/educational courses for international professionals and students based on prior request.
- Interface with Government of India and its departments on matters related to NFSU’s international activities.
- Interface with foreign establishments abroad on international matters related to the University.
- Promote 'best practices’ in the areas of Forensic and allied Sciences worldwide.
- Extend support to international Universities and organisations in the establishment of Forensic Laboratories, that includes but not limited to 'Forensic Ballistic Range,' 'Cyber Forensic Range,' 'Cyber Defence Centre,' 'Mobile Forensic,' 'Computer Forensic' , ‘Digital Forensic’, 'Nano-Pharma Forensics', and ‘Behavioral Forensics’ Labs, etc.
Centre for International Relations
National Forensic Sciences University
Sector- 9, Gandhinagar, Gujarat – 382007 India
Contact No: +91-79-23977111