National Forensic Sciences University Online Privacy Statement
This Online Privacy Statement applies to this website, which is published by a National Forensic Sciences University (NFSU) education, research or service area. The NFSU is committed to respecting individuals’ privacy. By choosing to continue to use this NFSU website, you agree to the NFSU’s collection and use of personal information and non-personal information as described in this Online Privacy Statement. This Online Privacy Statement only governs the use and disclosure of information collected through this website.
Collection of Information
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address and name of the Internet domain you used to access the Internet;
- The URL of the website from which you linked directly to the NFSU website;
- The date and time you accessed the NFSU website;
- The pages you visited, including the information requested through your browser, the response from your browser, the size of the page you received in response to the request, and the marketing email or web page that referred you to the page you visited; and
- The web browser and operating system you used to access the NFSU website.
Use of Information
- Manage and improve the user experience and preferences associated with this website and NFSU communications;
- Track how often people gain access to or read the NFSU content;
- Foster further communications and manage your subscription(s) to NFSU publications;
- Invite and/or register you (upon request) to events that may be of interest to you;
- Optimize and personalize your online interactions with the NFSU;
- Conduct online research, education, training, or surveys;
- Identify anomalies in web traffic in order to help protect personal and NFSU institutional information; and
- Exercise the NFSU’s legal rights, defend against legal claims, or respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes.
We use Razorpay for processing payments. We/Razorpay do not store your card data on their servers. The data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) when processing payment. Your purchase transaction data is only used as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is not saved.
Our payment gateway adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read terms and conditions of razorpay on https://razorpay.com
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.