- Refund and Cancellations: Kindly align the Refund policy to be in line with the products and services available on the website and include the number of days taken to process the refund and credit the amount to the customer's bank account. (for e.g. 5-7 working days).
- The admission form fee is non-refundable.
- Admission Fee is refundable (As per University Guideline)
Admission Fee is refundable as per University Guideline. Subject to approval from competent authority. Refund will be paid in the account from which fees are paid. If required, Refund of fees will be made in the bank for which are details provided by the student/parent for this purpose.
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit /debit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some procedure time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at https://www.nfsu.ac.in/