- To fulfill the acute shortage of Forensic Experts in the Country and the World.
- To make the World a Better and Safer place to live.
- To carry out Research in the area of Forensic Science, Crime Investigation, Security, Behavioral Science and Criminology.
- Education through Investigation
- To impart High-Quality Education of International Standards
- To carry out research in the area of Forensic Science, Crime Investigation, Security, Behavioral Science and Criminology
The National Forensic Sciences University with the status of an Institution of National Importance is the world’s first and only University dedicated to Forensic, behavioral, cybersecurity, digital forensics, and allied Sciences. It was established by the Government of India through Act, 2020 (32 of 2020) with the objective of fulfilling the acute shortage against the increasing demand for forensic experts in the country and around the world.